Low-Slope Roofing Services
At ML Beasley Roofing, we offer a variety of services for both commercial and residential low-slope roofing projects.
Our roofing systems include EPDM, TPO, DecTec and more. See our Roofing Products page to learn about each of these membranes, or call us today to discuss which system might be best for your home or business.
There are a number of reasons that your roof might be leaking, including the normal wearing of the membrane, ineffective termination and the corrosion of roof flashing or sealants. Roof leaks can also result from poor installation, improper maintenance or natural events, such as storm damage.
Noticing a roof leak and tracking it to its source can be difficult. Some signs of a leaking roof can include:
- Cracked or wet ceilings
- Stained tiles
- Tears, small holes, gaps, or perforations in the membrane or roofing material
- Erosion or degradation of the membrane
- Bent, rusted or missing roof flashing
- Bubbling on the roof surface (which indicates that the insulation is swelling due to moisture)
The source of that leak, however, is often so small that only professionals can detect it. We’ve seen leaks the size of pinholes that have caused major damage to buildings.
If you suspect that you might have a leak, contact us. During our free, no-obligation inspection, we will point out any necessary repairs or replacements your roof might require.
ML Beasley offers solutions for all types of low-slope roofing systems. Whether your roof has had storm damage or simply has a small leak, ML Beasley can help. We know how and why water penetration can occur and will use our expertise to ensure that your roof remains dependable.
If your roof is damaged to the extent that it needs to be replaced, there are different options to consider. During your obligation-free inspection, our roofing professionals will help you to decide which one makes the most sense for your application.
- Roof Layover or Recovering: Installing a new roof over an existing one may be an option. This cost-effect method improves protection and insulation. As long as the roof deck is not compromised, and only 1 existing roof membrane is present, a layover is a great option to prolong your roof by 20 years or more.
- Membrane Change Out: If the membrane is damaged, but you want to salvage the existing insulation, we may be able to simply replace your existing membrane with a new one. Learn more about the single-ply membrane products that we offer here.
- Roof Replacement or Tear Out: Your roof will need to be completely removed and replaced if there is extensive moisture below the membrane causing concern to roof deck. If the roofing system has deteriorated to the extent that it is no longer serviceable a new roof would be not be effective in the long run.
- Roof Coating: To seal out moisture and renew old surfaces, ML Beasley can add a high-quality roof coating. This waterproof coating protects and preserves your current roof in the short-term.
Green roofing – a roof that is partially or completely covered with vegetation and a soil medium planted over a waterproof membrane – offers the latest in environmental technology, bringing benefits both to your commercial structure and to your community. ML Beasley has the expertise and knowledge to install and help maintain green roofs, giving you tax and energy cost savings for years to come. Learn more about our green roofing here.
Long-Term Roofing Service Contracts
We offer competitive service contracts that prevent roofing problems through scheduled maintenance and by completing minor repairs before they become major issues. Contact us today to learn how we can customize a service contract that meets both your roofing and budgetary requirements.
24/7 Emergency Service
ML Beasley Roofing offers emergency response leak detection & repair service 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We repair unexpected leaks quickly to avoid water damage, mold growth & roof deck deterioration.
Sheet Metal Flashing & Trim
Sheet metal flashing and trim is affordable and durable. It adds an element of craft and design to the building and comes in a variety of sizes & metal types including but not limited to prefinished galvanized steel, aluminum, copper & other special metals. ML Beasley’s sheet metal work has been featured in the 2016 Parade of Homes. Contact us today to see how our roofing professionals can add unique artistry to your roofing project with our sheet metal touches.
Gutters & Downspouts
Gutters and downspouts play an essential role in making your home or commercial function properly. When they are clogged, leaking or broken, water does not drain properly from your roof. This can result in roof damage as well as flooding, cracked or damaged foundation, mold, erosion, rot, paint damage, and more.
ML Beasley can inspect and help maintain your gutters and downspouts so that both your roof structure and your building structure remain sturdy and safe. We also install seamless gutters, which can reduce or even eliminate water and ice issues and that are virtually maintenance free.
At ML Beasley, we stand by our work, offering a 2 to 5-year workmanship warranty and up to 20-year systems manufacturer warranties on many of our roofing services. Contact us today to learn more.
Our project gallery features some of our commercial and residential roofing projects. Click here to see the high-quality service and products that ML Beasley provides. You can also see additional photos and customer reviews on our Facebook page.
Do you have questions about what kind of roofing product is right for your home or business? At our Resource Center, we provide the information that you need to get started. Click here to learn more, or simply call today to talk to one of our roofing professionals.